Natural Dog Teeth Cleaning
Brushing your dog's teeth will not only help remove the plaque and tartar that builds up on their teeth like humans; it also provides a daily bonding moment that helps to condition them to be comfortable having hands in and around their mouth.
This is our Bullmastiff, Ruger. She is 15-months-old and 107 pounds in this recording dated December 17, 2021. Being a large breed dog, we made it a point to start desensitizing her to hands as soon as we brought her home at 9-weeks-old.
Brushing her teeth was one of the ways we got her comfortable with hands around her face, but we also hand fed all of her meals for the first month or so.
Is toothpaste safe for dogs?
Brindle-n-Fawn offers a safe toothpaste for dogs. Our non toxic dog toothpaste is made with the following ingredients:
- Beef Flavored Dog Toothpaste: Olive Oil, Baking Soda, Beef Bouillon, Mint, Parsley & Turmeric.
- Chicken Flavored Dog Toothpaste: Safflower Oil, Baking Soda, Chicken Bouillon, Mint, Parsley & Turmeric.
- Coconut Dog Toothpaste: Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Baking Soda, Mint, Parsley & Turmeric.
Pet Safe Toothpaste
Our dog toothpaste and toothbrush kit is the dog dental hygiene tool you’ve been waiting for! This tasty toothpaste will have your dog licking her chops while freshening and cleaning her mouth. Fresh breath, strong teeth, healthy gums…what more could you ask for?
- Clean ingredients including freshly dried mint and parsley, organic turmeric, and baking soda
- Made with vegetable oils that are safe and non toxic for dogs
- Fresh, clean scent
- No rinsing required
- Large and small toothbrush head for dogs of all sizes!
Brindle-n-Fawn specializes in all things dog. Our artisan cosmetics and products are handcrafted in small batches which means you get the best quality, non toxic products that work—and that are actually good for your dog!
Check out our other favorite pup products including our gifts for dog lovers.