Benebone Maplestick Real Wood Durable Dog Chew Toy, Made in USA, Large
Color: REAL Maplewood
- Dog-Friendly Design – Last time we checked, dogs don’t have thumbs. Our Maplestick chew is cleverly designed so your pup can get a good chew going. To be honest, we think it’s gorgeous!
- DURABLE, LONG-LASTING – Super chewer? Bring it on. The Maplestick is tougher than real sticks and lasts for weeks.
- REAL WOOD FLAVOR – Dogs dig wood flavor, so we use real maple wood. Your furniture legs will thank us.
- USA MADE – We make and source everything in the USA
- Safety First – Benebones are not edible. Supervise closely and discard/replace when appropriate.
model number: 803300
Part Number: 803300
Details: The Benebone Maplestick Tougher than real sticks and flavored with real maple wood, the Maplestick is sure to upgrade your pup’s chew and fetch game. About Benebone At Benebone, we started with the premise that dogs experience scent and flavor in a way we can’t even grasp. So we ditched the neon colors and loud squeaks. Inspired by a dog’s powerful sense of smell, we developed a long-lasting durable chew that’s jam-packed with real maple wood for flavor. Once your dog takes a bite of our USA-made chews, he’ll be hooked. We’re Obsessed with Safety Too Wonder if Benebone is right for your dog? Here’s what you need to know. Since it’s hard, it’s important that your pup has strong teeth. If you’re unsure, check with your vet. Nobody likes an unexpected trip to the dentist. Keep an eye out for wear and tear. Within a month or so, we find that most dogs chew Benebone into submission. See the wear page on our website for helpful photos to determine when to replace yours. Keep away from households with peanut or other allergies. What’s Inside? Nothing but Nylon and Real Wood for Tantalizing Flavor
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 6.4 x 3.7 inches