West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Dog Bone Chew Toy – Floatable Pet Toys for Aggressive Chewers, Catch, Fetch – Bright-Colored Bones for Dogs – Recyclable, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Toxic, Large, Aqua
Brand: WEST PAW
- DURABLE DOG BONES FOR AGGRESSIVE CHEWERS: If your pampered pooch is an aggressive chewer, then you’ll love the durable shapeand bouncy, floatable material of the West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Dog Bone Chew Toy.
- DOG BONE FOR WATER OR LAND: This durable dog bone chew toy is floatable and perfect for playing catch or fetch while in the water or on land.
- SAFE ALTERNATIVE TO WOOD STICKS: It’s natural for dogs to want to carry wood sticks around the yard, but this dog bone chew toy is a safer alternative for pups and senior dogs who love to gnaw.
- RECYCLABLE PET TOYS: Not only do these dog bones feature bright colors to easily spot inside or out, each dog chew toy is non-toxic, recyclable and Made in USA.
- DISHWASHER SAFE DOG TOYS: Easily clean this dog bone chew toy for chase and fetch games by adding it to the top rack of your dishwasher. This floatable dog bone comes with a manufacturer 100% guarantee against damage.
model number: ZG011AQA
Part Number: ZG011AQA
Details: Hurley is a floatable, bouncing dog bone that doesn’t get all grimy from being in a dog’s mouth. Safer and gentler than rawhide bones, this classic dog bone doubles as a fetch stick. A major bestseller, dogs love it for gnawing and fetching (especially in water). Owners like the easy dishwasher clean-up. Hurley is a great toy to keep dogs mentally and physically stimulated and, most importantly, away from shoes and furniture. So go ahead and give your dog a bone. All Zogoflex dog toys are made in the USA, certified-safe, and guaranteed to last. They’re safe to eat off of, and are available in bright, easy-to-spot colors making them perfect for play in snow, grass and water. All Zogoflex dog toys are available for recycling through the manufacturer’s closed-loop recycling program, Join the Loop. West Paw Design recycles all Zogoflex. West Paw Design is a small manufacturer of high-quality pet products made in Bozeman, Montana. We put extra care into making the best for your pet while minimally impacting the environment and supporting the wonderful people who work for us everyday. We love what we do, and we know you will too! West Paw Design is a certified B Corporation. Through a rigorous assessment and review process, West Paw Design has demonstrated its commitment to transparency, accountability and a higher corporate purpose. B Corps use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems, by competing to be not only the best in the world, but the best for the world.
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.0 x 1.9 inches